Sunday, July 23, 2006

My mission

My mission is to convert my thinking. I use to sit and think "Gee my house is a mess maybe I should clean it. Nah why should I clean it thoose kids of mine are just going to wreck it and hubby doesn't even notice when I do clean." Now I wake up smiling and thinking how great it is to be alive and well with beautiful children. I then have my breakfast and shower. Which is when I start my cleaning. No longer do I look and say I should do that. I know just do it almost automatically.

I attribute this change in attitude to FLYlady and also to my friends on my yahoo groups. I have also made a concious decission that life will not move forward if I do not move off the couch. My attitude is the fuel for my life journey. So therefore negative thoughts make me travel the road of life backwards. If I choose to change my thinking to positive thinking then I will move forward along the road.

It is a long and continous journey. I have taken two years to get to the point that I am at now. I have learnt somethings about myself along the way which I did not know or did not choose to believe about myself. Two years ago I turned 30 I also got my drivers licence and enrolled in a university degree. I now have an awesome job/career and it fills me with great satisfaction.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

Well Done Marz, its great to see you flying like this!

Hugs
Joyce

6:30 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Best of luck Marz, so great to hear you so positive and enjoy living life to the full. I wish you the very best in luck!!!!
xoxo

6:35 PM  
Blogger The Arthur Family said...

Congrats on finding the right thought process for yourself. It s somewhere I would like to get too
its great to see you FLYing so well :)

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home