Friday, September 07, 2007

Baby steps

Well I am at a point in my life that I only can see one flaw in my life. That flaw is my cleaning abilities. I have the job, the kids don't want for much, we have a roof over our heads and food in our tummies. My house has always been my downfall, over the years the reasons for which I do not clean have changed and built upon each other compounding the problem. The latest reason for not doing it was that I resented my housework as I saw it as the reason why I was so lonely because I spent so much time doing it. I have recently found myself a really nice man who I like a lot and we get along really well. I no longer feel Lonely well not as much as I did. My whole attitude towards cleaning the house has changed and it is still going to be a hard slog to truely change the way i am about cleaning. The first step is admitting i don't like how I am at the moment so that i can move forward. I am going to take babysteps towards my goal. I am using the flylady system so will be shining my sink everyday. I am sure things will improve from now on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

You can do it Marz!

Actually, I should say, WE can do it!

Speaking of shining sinks...I forgot to do mine tonight! Too late to go making a racket now though.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home