Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving

Well life has taken an interesting turn. I have been asked by the principal at the high school to find another job. I was not given a reason to start with so I asked for a meeting with her to ask the reason and she said it was because I didn't fit the school. I am not upset as it has opened a new door. After I was told to find a new job I looked online and found a full time position in Mandurah (which is closer to my partner). I had one week in which to get the application in. I managed to complete the application and get it in with a couple of hours to spare. Last week I received one of the best rejection letters i have ever received. The letter said I did not get the full time job but they offered me a 0.8 FTE position (4 days a week) working with the kindy/pre-primary kids in a special needs unit. I am so happy this is my type of work. I have found a house in the perfect location and have an appointment to view it on Tuesday so that I can put in an application. The high school is on the same grounds as the primary school and the Education support centre so the kids can all go to school when I go to work and come home when I come home. No need for a babysitter. Yipeee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

yippeeeeee! go marz!!

well you will be 30km from me, so email me and i will give you my number, and then come for coffee ok!!!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home